Pool, sauna and exercise room
The swimming pool, sauna and exercise room are for the enjoyment of residents. Keys are available to residents only and can be obtained from the OC Manager. A $100 refundable deposit applies. These keys cannot be copied and must not be given to non-residents. Please keep this area secure. If you are the last person to leave, switch the lights off and lock the door.
For your own safety and the safety of others:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Running or rough play (dive bombing, dunking or jumping in on top of other swimmers) is not permitted.
- The pool is not designed for diving. Diving at the shallow end is not permitted. Diving at the deep end is not recommended.
- No food or drink, and in particular no glass or other breakables, may be taken into the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted in these areas.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted in these areas to avoid injury to themselves or others.
For the sake of others’ health:
- All swimmers must shower and use the toilet before entering the pool.
- For the health of others, please do not use the pool if you have a cold or the flu.
- Babies and young children must wear toilet protection.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool area.
- In the exercise room, please use a towel to wipe down the equipment after use.
And for the sake of those who live in the building:
- When opening or closing the gate to the pool forecourt, don't let it clang shut.
- Please keep noise to an acceptable level. In particular, noise from groups of children having fun is magnified by the building shell – please consider others and keep them as quiet as possible!
The OC Committee reserves the right to deny access to the swimming pool and associated facilities for breach of these conditions and may require the return of access keys.
Please report any damaged or defective equipment to the OC Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).